Lepi Enterprises Inc. traces our roots back to 1881 when the great grandfather of our founders immigrated to the U.S. from Eastern Europe. He settled in the little town of Pleasant City, Ohio and began to build high quality housing for the local population. He took such pride in his work that he signed each of his completed houses, placing the simple words `Lepi make’ in a hidden location of each house he completed. Unfortunately, duty called him back home. Eventually his son Paul returned to the States, and Paul’s youngest son Albert began his construction firm after returning from service in WWII. Lots had changed since his grandfather was building his business all those years earlier but three determining factors to a successful business remained constant;
1. Focus on others, make sure you understand and are taking care of their needs and desires.
2. Have a relentless focus on quality, always take pride in your work and strive to do it better than anyone else. When you are the best, focus on doing it better than you thought possible.
3. Nothing worthwhile comes without hard work. There is satisfaction in knowing that through your extraordinary efforts important needs are met and the goal is accomplished.
The founders of Lepi Enterprises, Inc. learned these factors of success at an early age and our teams still focus on each of them today. And if you look close, you might just find a little `Lepi make’ hidden in your project.
Should be a buzzword, but is often ignored and unexpected in the business arena. We believe trust fosters respect. Over the years our aim has been to build relationships with employees and partners whom we could rely on to serve our company in a way that would ultimately serve our customers better than our competitors. Hard work and this ideal of trust have developed many rewarding relationships. We would like the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to integrity by solving your next environmental or construction challenge.
It is the key to favorable pricing. We take great pride in having developed what we feel to be safe and efficient work practices. We believe that our clients have realized many benefits in both time and cost savings from these efficiencies.
In our efforts toward continued improvement we have adopted the following goals.
1. To continue to demonstrate that job-site safety is our number one priority.
2. To utilize preparedness and efficient practices to provide optimum value for our customers.
3. To attract and retain the finest employees and partners.
4. To utilize the latest and best technology in an effort to minimize employee exposure to hazards and to maximize efficiency.
5. To conduct ourselves in a way that fosters trust and respect with all those we encounter in our business and personal activities.
Lepi‘s goal is to get the client to their desired end goal with as few hurdles as possible. By using our wide network of consultants, we can get right to work with budgeting and assisting the design team in getting early site and foundation designs permitted. We often can release an early site package and get dirt moving before final drawings are even complete. Our cloud-based construction management system allows us to communicate real time with designers and clients enabling RFI’s to be answered in minutes with photographic documentation. In addition, when it comes to the open book platform, all sub bids are submitted here and are viewable by anyone on the team with the correct permissions. The days of having the blueprints, specs, submittals, RFI’s, bids and asbuilds all in the palm of your hand at the same time are here, we cannot wait to share it with you.