Kate Love Simpson Public Library
Lepi Enterprises was contracted by the Board of Trustees of the Kate Love Simpson Public Library to construct their new building. The original Kate Love Simpson Morgan County Library opened in 1934 in the renovated 1859 Simpson House. In 1994 the Board of Trustees saw the need for a new building to help suit the libraries continued growth. In 1997 the Kate Love Simpson Library opened its new 12,000 square foot location.
Contact us about this property